RIVERSIDE, CA—REV Group, a $2+ billion manufacturer of specialty vehicle brands and provider of parts and services, announces the opening of two REV Fire Group California Sales and Service Centers located in South San Francisco, and Riverside, California.
REV Fire Group’s Sales and Service Center locations offer factory direct sales of three fire truck brands; E-ONE, Ferrara, and KME. Dedicated to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction, the REV Fire Group’s Sales and Service Centers provide a range of services and capabilities, such as:
- Annual service and inspections for chassis, pumps. and aerials.
- Body and aerial remounts and apparatus refurbishments.
- Basic maintenance, bodywork, repairs, and fabrications.
- 24-hour mobile service trucks.
- EVT and ASE Certified Technicians at both California locations.
- REV Parts, which offers an innovative aftermarket parts program providing faster vehicle service.
- REV Financial Services™ providing flexible financing with competitive rates including vehicle leasing, financial loans, as well as a no-down payment structure.
As REV Fire Group in California continues to grow, construction will begin on a new Sales and Service Center in Riverside, California. This new facility will replace the former Ontario Sales and Service Center building and is scheduled to open in spring of 2019.
“The REV Fire Group sells and supports three industry-leading brands; E-ONE, Ferrara and KME, factory direct,” says Ken Creese, vice president of sales and service for California. “The REV Fire Group’s commitment is to provide timely and accurate sales, service and parts and to exceed all expectations by providing best-in-class sales, and support to the California Fire Service.”